Tuesday 9 June 2009

The Mol cat diaries

This is a little something I like to call "The Mol cat diaries: The life and times of Molly"

I bloody love my cat. You can tell her all your woes and she still sits there purring and smiling. And as I have too many photos of Mol, I have decided to dedicate this post to her*

*running low on blog ideas

Mol cat: The contortionist

Mol cat 1

How incredible is that? She was fast asleep. I always wish I knew what she was dreaming of. I asked Ray and he just said mice. I however like to think she's dreaming of Disneyland like the dog in that advert.

NB: I tried to find the advert, but failed. Found this highly enjoyable clip instead.


Mol cat: The inquisitive

Mol cat 2

Always poking her head round to see what's going on. A very cute attribute, but not in the morning. In she comes head butting me all over the shop -nightmare!

Mol cat: Role model

Mol cat 3
Doesn't she look well regal here?

Girl cats want be her. Boys cats want to share a glass of milk with her. She is one classy cat. She even teaches etiquette lessons at the nearby cattery.

Mol cat: Lover not a fighter

Mol cat 3

Narggggggggggggggggh. Isn't she cute?

Well that has sucessfully wasted another 45 minutes of suposed revision time. I hope I haven't freaked you out too much with my love for Mol. I promise I will post something half decent next time, once exams are over. Je deteste le temps d'examines!