Friday 22 May 2009

Forgotten Anthology

Firstly, o woah there are actually people who read this blog. Big shout out to Kate, Tbarak and Cate - hahaha!

Secondly, with all the moving and stuff I came across a little book of poetry which I wrote in year 3. It's too strange/funny/obnoxious not to share with you all (Kate, Tbarak and Cate...)

Here goes...

Pomes

img268

Off to a flying start as you can see. Please pay particular attention to amount of stapling (sp?) going on at the top. I obviously thought that it needed to stand the test of time. One would imagine that the image on the left is a fountain - obv!, the thing in the middle is a book (obv) and thing on the right is a swirl. Possibly my eight year old signature?

img269

Nothing too poncey here, just a lovely self portrait with excellent blusher!

img270

This is where things start to go a bit weird. I'm talking in riddles, which I can't even do now, and to be honest I think it was "how many things can I get to rhyme with be?" Answer: 1. Not fantastically impressive Rhian.

img271

Right well my favoUrite country is not France and who's this Lance chap? I could only possibly think it was an ex-Neighbours character, who's name rhymed with dance.

img272

I like this one. It explains afterwards what the french toast I'm going on about, but does lose marks on poor spelling.

img273

This is pure rubbish. Bad spelling. Naf words and a some what haunting picture at the bottom.

Well I'm glad I shared that with you.

In other news...

A friend of a friend is having a Come Dine With Me party. I think I should definitely have one. Those interested raise your hands ...... now. But seriously real people LET'S DO IT!

Ok bye.