Monday 27 September 2010

But for now.

Dear everyone in the whole wide world

Here I stand at the end of my tether. I have been boring, dull, irritating and selfish for several months now and I have decided to put an end to it. Long ago did I see my creativity dry up and I’m off to discover alternative resources. I’m going on an adventure which starts roughly Monday. I can’t guarantee I shall come back alive and well, but that is simply the risk involved. Don’t expect me to be coherent, giving or kind over the next indefinite-sea, you can just leave a message after the tone.

I have focused far too hard on what might happen, than what is happening right now, and as a result I have analysed and filed away absolutely everything into the appropriate mind-drawer and am now about to begin the process of obtaining new fodder for the next analysis appointment.

I am standing here on the edge, with one hand in the air and the other hand over my nose and mouth preparing to jump.

Farewell sanity. Into the abyss.