Monday 21 June 2010

rhian sarah in the garden: attack of the crop

Oh god. The worst has happened. My calculations were completely out and now I have too much bloody lettuce. Day and night I've been trying to eat my way through the stock piles, but it just keeps on growing! Please if anyone has any suggestions on what do with copious amounts of lettuce, let me know. I'm currently looking into fashioning the first ever pair of lettuce brogues, other than that it's just been consuming the stuff. Alan definitely never warned me of this, did you Alan? But take it as a lesson from me: kids watch your lettuce seed sowing.

This will most likely be the last post of Rhian Sarah In The Garden, and possibly ever, I can see the lettuce edging towards the kitchen door. Save yourselves, it's too late for me...

IMG_2486

IMG_2481

IMG_2480

IMG_2479

IMG_2478

In slightly more optimistic news, look at the nice courgettes on their way. Again though, far too big.

IMG_2485

IMG_2484

IMG_2483

IMG_2482